Website Privacy Notice
Last updated: September 12, 2021
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to help you understand how Angelo Law Firm PLLC (“the Firm” or “us” or “we”) collects and uses your personal information when you interact with www.angelo.law (“this website”).
What information we collect?
Automatically collected – When you visit this website, we automatically collect some basic information about how you use this website. We collect your
- IP address
- Which pages your visited
- The duration for which you visited
Optional – We also collect any optional information you submit to us through the Contact Page on this website. If you request a meeting with us, we collect the following:
- First & Last Name
- Email (business email preferred)
- Phone Number
- A brief description of the legal issue you are contacting us about.
How your information is used?
We use the personal information that was automatically collected to gain insight about how people use this website. We use any optional information you submit to contact you regarding the legal services you inquired about.
How we share your information?
We only share your personal information as follows:
- With Our Third Party Service Providers – We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers pursuant to a service agreement and to conduct our business. These may also be referred to as our sub-processors.
Third Party Service Provider Name
Location of Processing
Description of Services
- Pursuant to Legal Requirements – although this has never come up before, we will disclose information about you in response to lawful requests by public authorities including law enforcement.
- With Your Consent – with your explicit consent or at your direction, we may share and disclose information you have authorized to third parties.
Lawfulness of processing
When you visit our website, we collect your personal information to better understand how people interact with our website and improve our services.
When you submit your personal information to us, we use it to contact you regarding the services you are inquiring about.
International data transfers
You have the right to request the following:
- to know what data we collected about you
- to modify or delete personal information we hold about you
- to restrict the way we process your personal information
Please note that we will consider all requests but may need to confirm your identity before responding.
Policy towards children
If you have questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at PrivacyNotice@angelo.law. If contacting us does not resolve your dispute, you have a right to file a complaint with your national data protection authority.